Thank You for visiting and taking the first steps in creating your desired change. If mental, physical, or spiritual health are important to you, but it seems there is a roadblock stopping you from achieving optimal wellness. Please consider whether the following statements are familiar to you:
• I am dissatisfied with my current situation (work, family, relationship, dependence/addictions).
• I don’t know how to change my situation.
• My family/partner/friends ask me to talk to someone .
• I often take care of other people but have trouble doing for myself.
• I have a problem that I want to discuss but am worried/scared/unsure about talking about it.
• I feel very emotional, depressed or anxious.
• I feel like I have no direction in my life.
If you agree with any of these statements, then therapy can be helpful to you. Talking with a trained counselor will help alleviate emotional distress significantly. We offer you confidentiality, a safe environment, and an opportunity to face your difficulties constructively and confidently; freeing you to enjoy all the good things life has to offer. Don’t wait another minute. Contact us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation! The 15-minute consultation is a brief time to decide if you feel comfortable enough to work together. It is not therapy and we will not go into significant detail about your issues. However, this is an excellent option for people searching for a therapist as it allows you to connect with me and feel me out prior to scheduling a paid session. It also works well for people considering therapy for the first time. Connect with Vantage Point Counseling on Facebook and "Like" us for entry to receive a complimentary Wellness Day:
Vantage Point will teach you ways to find clarity and solutions to your problems so you can truly have peace of mind. You will learn how choices may create or maintain symptoms, what to do about it, and how to feel joy and satisfaction within yourself and your relationships.
*Call for your free 15-minute consultation to learn how we can work together.*